KYBELLA INJECTIONS IN GLENDALE AND SCOTTSDALE ARIZONA
If you suffer from a double chin, you might have spent many years lamenting your profile or wincing when you look at photographs of yourself. For those with unruly submental fat deposits, self-confidence can be hard to find. And no matter how hard one diets or exercises, the fatty cells under the chin don’t seem to budge.
Thankfully, Kybella offers an exciting solution that is non-invasive, non-surgical and does not require extensive downtime. The results are stunning and the entire facial aesthetic is greatly improved. Come to Touch and Glow Med Spa for Kybella and say good bye to double chin fat forever
- Provides a smoother, more sculpted, youthful jawline–no more double chin
- A safe, more gentle alternative to liposuction
- Minimally-invasive procedure
- No downtime
- Short recovery period
- Is a synthetic form of a fat-destroying acid made naturally in the body
- Achieves long-lasting results
$529 for 1 vial (2mls) (Reg. $899 per 1 vial (2mls)
Save more by purchasing 3 treatments for $1499
*No obligation consultation recommended. Initial treatment will require 2 vials with up to 4-6 subsequent treatments depending on the patient*
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submental fullness, or fullness under the chin, is a common problem encountered by both men and women. There are a variety of factors that can contribute to this problem including genetics, aging, and weight gain. However, many people with fullness of this area are not overweight and are unable to get rid of this stubborn fat despite diet and exercise.
Deoxycholic acid, also known as Kybella, was approved for use in 2015 and has revolutionized the way we treat a ‘double chin’. In the past, the only options for treating this area were liposuction and surgery. However we now have a minimally invasive agent that provides consistent, effective results. Kybella is unique and is an FDA approved agent that improves fullness associated with submental fat. Kybella is administered in the office and is often tolerated well. Clinical studies showed the most common side effects include redness, swelling bruising, and numbness, all of which were temporary, lasting less than 4 weeks.
Kybella is best for patients whose double chin is caused by excess fat and who have mild to moderate skin excess. It is not appropriate for patients with significant excess skin.
Touch and Glow Med Spa can help you explore options to rejuvenate or refine your appearance – and your self-confidence. To get the best results from any cosmetic procedure, you need the highest quality medical care, provided by the #1 Medical Spa in the Valley.
Deoxycholic acid is a naturally occurring molecule in the body that functions as a bile acid and helps in the breakdown and absorption of dietary fat. When injected into the fat under the skin, it destroys fat cells, resulting in less fullness under the chin.
The office visit is less than 20 minutes. Photos are taken first, then the skin is cleaned with alcohol. The treatment area is marked by your treating provider and numbed with either topical or local anesthetic. A special marking grid is used to determine the number of injection sites. It can range from 10-30 injections per treatment depending on the size and amount of fullness. A small dressing is applied prior to leaving the office. Discomfort after the procedure is minimal and is typically relieved with ice or NSAIDs (ibuprofen). After a series of 3 to 6 treatments, there is a significant improvement in the amount of fullness under the chin. Swelling and fullness may be present for up to 1 week following the treatment.
Although it has only been approved by the FDA to treat the submental area, clinical experience has shown that it can be used ‘off label’ at treating other areas with stubborn fat like the jowls, abdomen, preaxillary area, flanks (aka bra fat), buffalo hump, and the medial knees. It is important to see your physician in consultation to determine if Kybella is appropriate for you.
Kybella causes a reaction in the fat cells causing them to be permanently destroyed, leading to long lasting effects. Studies with Kybella began in 2007, and almost a decade later we know that it is safe, effective, and provides long lasting results. In addition to dissolving fat in the chin area, it also helps with skin tightening, and sharpening of the chin profile.
Awarded Best Medspa in Glendale, AZ
Read Our Press Release!
After having a session of Kybella injections, it’s important to avoid rubbing, massaging, or being otherwise aggressive in dealing with your injection sites and the surrounding tissue. The first three days are typically when you will experience the worst swelling that usually occurs with Kybella. While the Kybella swelling you experience will typically be manageable, even during these earlier stages, it does pay to take a couple of days off work to relax. However,
- After your treatment, you should expect swelling and redness. You may also experience bruising, pain, numbness, and induration. This will normally last less than 5 days, and for some patients may last up to 14 days. Some numbness can continue for up to 6 weeks post treatment. If the symptoms continue beyond 14 days or if other reactions occur, please contact us
- You may elect to ice the area post treatment but must do so very carefully. Use an ice pack with the fabric side against the skin, or wrap a soft plastic ice pack in a wet thin towel. Apply the ice pack approximately 15 seconds on, and 15 seconds off. Icing too vigorously can cause frostbite and scarring. You may apply a cold compress to the area for 20 minutes per hour, and you may do this hourly for up to 3 days.
- Do not participate in strenuous activity for 3 days following treatment.
- Sleep with your head elevated on at least 2 and preferably 3 pillows.
- Do not scratch, pick or traumatize the area in any way. Do not massage or manipulate the injection site.
- You may apply your normal skin care regimen and sunscreen normally.
- Call the office if you have any difficulty swallowing, crusting or scabbing, asymmetry of your smile or any other unusual symptoms.
- Avoid manipulation/massage of the area following treatment. This includes NOT doing facials, peels, microdermabrasion, microneedling, etc. for 14 days after treatment.
- Wearing makeup is not recommended for the next 24 hours.
- You may follow your normal skincare routine tonight using gentle cleansers and light washing.
- Common side effects after Kybella include burning sensation following injections, significant swelling, bruising, numbness, and discomfort in the treatment area. Swelling may last 1-2 weeks after injections. Numbness may also last weeks after injections. Please notify us if you develop trouble swallowing.
The results speak for themselves!
Kybella before and after 2 weeks after initial treatment
GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE
Purchase in person or online below
You deserve to be rewarded, no matter your routine. That’s why Allē gives you points on a variety of brands like Botox, Juvederm, Skinmedica and more directly through your Allē provider.